Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day

I don't know how this day affects anyone else, but it makes me a little melancholy because my Daddy has been gone since 2007. It's hard to believe that he's not been in my life for that long, but then I sit in the quiet and I think about all the ways he's still in my life, and it makes me not miss him so much.

This won't be a terribly long post today, but I did want to pop in and wish all of you a Happy Father's Day. All of you who are fathers by biology. All of you who are fathers by marriage. All of you who are both mother AND father.

And those of you who are lucky enough to still have your dad today? Give him a hug for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year! I'm Setting Goals for 2022

Well, friends, it has been a hot minute since I last posted on this blog. So I thought I would take the excuse that it is a new year to writ...