Sunday, June 16, 2019

Reviews

I'm gonna try something a bit different and start posting some reviews. These will be reviews of products that I've tried (either because the company asked me to or because I just think they are useful products that I think my readers will appreciate), books that I've read, races I've run, shops I've visited, et cetera. These posts will  have the subject of REVIEW: [what I'm reviewing] so you can scroll past if you aren't interested. I'm also going to try to get better about tagging my posts a little more so that they will be categorized going forward.

I hope that folks will find this a useful addition to the blog. I'm still feeling my way through this blogging business, so the purpose and execution of the blog may change as we journey on. But isn't that the best part of an adventure? Not knowing what comes next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year! I'm Setting Goals for 2022

Well, friends, it has been a hot minute since I last posted on this blog. So I thought I would take the excuse that it is a new year to writ...